Sunday, April 24, 2011

I'm working on it...

3 and a half weeks out....

Ok the other day..what did I say I needed to accomplish?


LOSE at least 5 pounds. My ideal is 135. So I weighed in this morning at 143.4.....at least we're going in the right direction...

Obtain a suit for the competition Yeah, so I spoke to a seamstress today that is located on Long Island. Super stoked about that. We are looking at 3.5 bones for this suit but hopefully we will all be satisfied with the final product.  Either way,it's great she is able to accomodate for me so last minute. I was blessed to be able to reach out to her....I asked her for a posing recommendation...

Which she provided...We may get to meet up as early as SATURDAY!!! ..  AND this person does makeup and hair... : o  TRIPLE BONUS.

Get beautified for the competition
Prepare for styling for the competition...Did I mention we wear 4 inch heels on a stage in a bathing suit?
Tanning...Oh so glad I'm bloggin about this..I need to order my tanning creams...

No comments:

Post a Comment