Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A new day...No Excuses

Motivation of the day:
“A man who wants something will find a way; a man who doesn’t will find an excuse.”

Sometimes, you just get tired of the constant 'struggle' and hearing that 'everything will be ok' and 'joy cometh in the morning' lol. Really?
I don't expect things to always be easy, but I wouldn't mind if it weren't so difficult on occassion. I guess it's a matter of perspective. Everyone has some level of difficult in their life. It's a matter of how we migrate through those difficulties that determines if we come out on top.  With a little more than 4 weeks to the next projected show, I wonder if this is something I should really try to push to do. I feel tired.  We'll see. July 16th is the date of the show....

Breakfast. Protein, veggie, good fat, and starch. All I am missing is my fruit and the grocery delivery should be here shortly with my grapefruit....

1 tsp olive oil
4 oz egg whites
1/2 C broccolli
1/4 C quinoa

No comments:

Post a Comment