Tuesday, August 16, 2011

This is the deal....

YAY Kim! Welcome!
So, I'll give our viewers a brief explanation of what's going on...Kim and I are competing in fitness competitions in the next few weeks...Kim in Houston, and myself here in NYC.  We are bi-coastal baby! We want to share our experiences with each other and with you! So , I'll start with a brief rundown of personal stats about me...Kim will do the same so you can get to know us!



Name  Malenna Saunders (I am on the right!)
Location - Tri State Area , East Coast
Competition Experience - this will be my second
Competition Goal - NY Championships Oct 29th
Time to competition - 10 weeks (and some change) out
Divisions - Bikini and Model
Stats - 5'6", 147lbs, 21% BF
GOAL - 135lbs, 12-15% BF



MEALS/WORKOUTS

Breakfast

Grapefruit

Natural Flax Bread
Egg Whites
Chicken Sausage

Mid morning snack
1 oz of cashews

WORKOUT
Cardio - Stair master intervals 25 minutes

Jump squats with a bodybar 4x20
One legged Bridges with 25lb plate 4x15
Jump rope 1 minute x 3

Pull ups assisted (6) 3x10
Dips unassisted 3x15
One legged step ups with 35lb DB 3x15

Hanging Knee raises 2x20
60 lb BB deadlift 3x20
Sumo Squat 60 lb DB 3x20

LUNCH
Cosi Salad ...sigh. Couldn't pack the lunch. At least it was a salad.
GREEK and it was in my online log. 236 calories without the dressing. muuuuhahahahaha.

SNACK
Protein Shake - Protein, 1 tbsp almond butter, half a banana

DINNER
Bison
Bok Choy
Brown Rice



No comments:

Post a Comment