Monday, August 15, 2011

11 weeks out...

Here I am again preparing for another competition. I was supposed to do one in July but my plethora of lame excuses has me blogging today about my second competition still. No excuses. So I read a post today that stated 


‎"We are going to relentlessly chase perfection, knowing full well we will not catch it, because nothing is perfect. But we are going to relentlessly chase it, because in the process we will catch excellence. I am not remotely interested in just being good." -Vince Lombardi


Not remotely interested....Let's get it!


Breakfast - 
Natural flax bread
Egg whites 
Natural Chicken Sausage


WORKOUT


Chin ups 4x10 (30lbs assisted)
Military Press 3x16 (40lbs,50lbs)


Elevated Push ups 4x20
Bridges 4x25


4x20
Arnold Press (20lbs)
Rear Delt Static Hold (1 minute)
BB Front raise on one leg (30lbs)
Rear delt DB row (22.5lbs)


BB Upright Row (3x30)
Ab extensions/Bicycles


LUNCH
Bok Choy
Brown Rice
Bison




You know, it doesn't matter how small of a plate I use...it still looks like a little bit of food..That's why I take closeups.... :)



No comments:

Post a Comment